How to register course at Vanderbilt Yes Portal:
- Login to the Yes portal: https://yes.vanderbilt.edu
- Click on “Student Registration”. This will take you to the Search Classes page.
- On the Search text box, type the course number, e.g., “CS 8999” and click “Search”. This will load the list of all 8999 courses.
- Find the desired course from that list (with the correct instructor name) and click on the “+” icon on the right. This will add that course to the cart.
- Click on “IN CART” box from the top of the page. This will load the course list that you added to the cart.
- To edit the credit number of any of those courses, click on the edit icon (the icon with notepad and pen) on the right.
- This will launch an “Edit Class” box. Select the desired credit number from the drop-down menu and click the “Save” button.
- Finally, to enroll, click on the down arrow icon on the left of the course. Click “Enroll” from the drop-down list. Then you
- To review your enrolled classes, click on the “ENROLLED” box at the top of the page.