Researchers working on Nation Science Foundation (NSF) funded projects are required to complete the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) training in CITI.
CITI Training for Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Go to http://www.rcr.ucf.edu
- Click CITI Training at the top of the page
- Log in with your UCF NID
- Click View Courses next to University of Central Florida
- Scroll down and click Add a Course under Learner Tools for University of Central Florida
- A list of questions will appear. For question 3, choose Social and Behavioral Responsible Conduct of Research Course. For all other question, choose Not at this time. Click Submit when finished.
- Click Start Now for the course under Courses Ready to Begin.
Complete the course with a score of 80% to pass.